Return to the Catholic Cemeteries Home Page

Catholic Cemeteries of the

Archdiocese of Omaha

Preparing for Eternity

Saint Mary Magdalene Cemetery - 5226 South 46th Street

Click on the map for a larger image

 

Saint Mary Magdalene Cemetery was originally known as the German Catholic Cemetery.  Saint Mary Magdalene Church was established at 19th and Dodge Streets in Omaha in 1868.  The document above is the title block from an early plot drawing.  The title translates (roughly) to Layouts for burial places of the German Roman Catholic Community of Omaha, Nebraska.

Rachel Mourning Statue for the Unborn

Donated by the Catholic Daughters

Our Lady of Guadalupe and Saint Juan Diego

Our Lady of Guadalupe